Mathematics is a subject where it is possible to easily score 100% marks. In addition to providing a solid foundation for further studies, studying mathematics will help boost your overall percentage. Here are some Tips and Tricks to help you succeed?
- Relation and Functions: (10 Marks)
- Relations & Functions (5 Marks)
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions (5 Marks)
- Algebra (13 Marks)
- Matrices (8 Marks)
- Determinants (5 Marks)
- Calculus (44 Marks)
- Continuity and Differentiability (8 Marks)
- Application of Derivative (10 Marks)
- Integration: (12 Marks)
- Application of Integral (6 Marks)
- Differential Equations (8 Marks)
- Vectors and three Dimensional Geometry (17 Marks)
- Vectors (6 Marks)
- Three Dimensional Geometry (11 Marks)
- Linear Programming (6 Marks)
- Probability (10 Marks)
Total: 100 Marks
- Keep a separate list of important concepts and Formulae to revise as often as possible.
- Master the applications of formulae
- If there are any doubts clear them with your teacher as soon as possible, don’t leave clearing of doubts till last day.
- Study basic concepts from NCERT books and practice both examples and questions given in NCERT.
- Give extra attention to topics with higher marks weightage.
- Practice questions from previous year sample papers and model papers within the time frame you will have at the final exam.
- Create a study schedule, focusing on your weak areas but still giving time to brush up on already completed topics.
- Write out answers to get into the habit of answering questions in required format.
- Make an effort to write answers neatly, and pay attention to details.
- Try to practice a variety of questions from different topics to gain speed.
- Maths plays an important role in many fields.
- Studying Maths also helps improve logical and analytical thinking. The key to success is practice, practice and practice.To know more about the Institute: Visit http://tejaswi.org.in/